Broomall Long Term Care
Our dedicated team of professionals provides excellent long-term care services in a warm, nurturing environment.
Long-term care services and amenities include:
- Gracious, restaurant-style dining with delicious meal selections
- Prescribed therapeutic diets and dietician services
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Life enrichment programs and events
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Individualized care plans
- Excursions to a wide range of cultural attractions
- Appealing open spaces, lounges and activity areas
- Coordination of transportation for outside medical appointments
- On-site access to medical specialties, such as dentistry, podiatry and audiology
- Palliative care and hospice care, if ever needed
It is our philosophy to provide individualized, one-on-one skilled nursing care in a, supportive environment. Our interdisciplinary team focuses all of their resources and energy on helping each and every resident lead an engaged and fulfilling life.
After completing an initial assessment, our committed team will develop a customized plan of care and provide ongoing treatment and evaluation.
For additional peace of mind, physician services are available on site and all medications are managed, supplied and administered on-site by our Broomall team members. Broomall also offers respite care when a primary caregiver is on vacation or unavailable.
Broomall provides special assistance for individuals in need of memory care. In our safe and secure neighborhood, people with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory-affecting issues can maximize their independence, participation and quality of life. Our highly competent team respects the dignity of all residents and creates specialized programming that helps them lead full, engaged lives within the supportive embrace of Broomall. The team is also trained to provide often-needed supportive services to families and friends.
A semi-private room at Broomall starts at $334 a day, while a private room starts at $370 a day.